Essays are the most common assigned academic task. There are different types of essays having different structural and content style. Here we are going to discuss persuasive essays. Persuasive essays are indeed quite difficult essays. The main purpose of this type of essay is to persuade someone to agree with the given argument. As persuading someone is not easy, likewise writing a persuasive essay is not an essay task. It needs experts writing skills and appealing argument. In this article, we will discuss how to construct a good persuasive essay with high proficiency.
Pre-Essay Writing Endeavors
The major mistake most of the students do is that they do not plan their essay and simply start writing it without any prior planning. If you really want to write a good persuasive essay then you need to follow following steps:
- If you have been assigned a persuasive essay on a particular argument, the first and foremost step you must take is to decide what side you are on regarding that argument. By knowing your stance, you will have an idea of your essay.
- A persuasive essay is meant to persuade a particular group of people, therefore, it is really very important to your audience. The essay must be written according to their mental caliber. You must also have some idea about their perspective on the subject.
- After that, you must start conducting relevant research and strong and compulsive evidence which will support your argument. You can even search for different facts that will give your argument more coherence.
- When all these prior endeavors have been done, you are ready to write your persuasive essay.
The Parts of A Persuasive Essay
Before you start spilling words on the paper, you must know major following parts of a persuasive essay.
- The first paragraph is an introductory paragraph. It gives the reader a clear overview of your essay and defines your stance on a particular subject.
- Then come the body paragraphs of the essay. In these paragraphs, you are supposed to give supportive evidence one by one. Each piece of evidence must be discussed in detail to convince the audience and to persuade them to agree with your stance.
- Next comes the opposing paragraph. In this paragraph, you will illustrate the opposing stance of your argument and prove it wrong. You can even compare both positions in this paragraph and can show that how your position outweigh the other.
- The last paragraph is the conclusive paragraph. Here you will precisely discuss your position and will end your essay with a compelling statement to persuade your audience.
Place an order to buy a custom written persuasive essay at affordable rates!!